Welcome to the Orange County Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society! We invite all law school graduates and law students living in Orange County, California to join us in supporting the Society’s mission, one another and our community. Included with your calendar year membership are the following benefits:
- Association with attorneys and law school students who share common standards and goals
- Notification of all Chapter events (most luncheons qualifying for MCLE credit)
- Copy of Member Photo Directory listing member information including areas of practice (also posted online)
- Access to employment postings and resumes on this website
- Email updates regarding additional matters of interest
- Opportunities to serve in the community
- And much more
To apply for membership in our Chapter, please select from one of the options below. In submitting you application, you acknowledge that you are a law school graduate/student and support the Society's mission statement.
"We affirm the strength brought to the law by a lawyer's personal religious conviction. We strive through public service and professional excellence to promote fairness and virtue founded upon the rule of law."